Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Starting Over
A while back, me and several members of The Circle started reading our way through the bible, in an attempt to grow. We've all slacked off a bit and maybe it's because of that, I'm starting over. I made my way from Romans to Hebrews, and most of my notes can be found on the side bar of my main page. The order in which I read the books remains the same. If you haven't read the original list (found HERE) it goes like this:

  • Romans through Jude
  • Matthew through Acts
  • Genesis through Malachi
  • Revelation

So, over the next year and who knows how long, I'll be updating all my commentary with new bits that I dig up this time around.





4 comments:

Leanne Stewart said...

can I get in on this bible reading/study, too?

Jeremiah said...

Yeah. Start anywhere you want. Go through the books any way you want. Start a blog and post your notes. You'll see my last series on the Pauline Epistles down the side of my page.

Like the new look?

One of Freedom said...

Just curious as to why you went Pauline first? But then again I'm biased towards the gospels.

Jeremiah said...

I've read through the New Testament several times, always in order. I thought I might catch something I missed by reading the Epistles, then the Gospels.