Saturday, December 15, 2007

In the news...
I want to relay a few items of interest that I stumbled upon while surfing through my favorite blogs (as I frequently do). The first is the story of a stabbing that resulted from a Creation-Evoltion debate. The link is HERE, but I found it at Faith & Theology. On the same site, I saw a reference to boycotting Nativity Scenes: HERE.

Remade Gold has done two absolutely terrific pieces on, well, I guess it would be an application of general/natural revelation. The first has the longest title I've seen thus far: Kingsnakes, crocodiles, pythons, and other things that might kill you and the second, Soliciting affections, is also good.


I get mentioned on Greg Stokley's The Apologist, the Revivalist, and the Prophet, in an essay entitled The Other Side of Heresy. Nice, huh?


3 comments:

Yehudi said...

Very nice, Jeremy! I'd like to invite you over to read a new thread that my friend, Pete Aldin, invited me to write. I've got two articles finished, but he's alot busier than I am. I welcome your thoughts.
Shavua Tov,
Yehudi

Yehudi said...

I was going to ask how your book is coming...?

Jeremiah said...

I'm not sure how much I'm allowed to share. At least two well-known publishers are looking at it, but it's too early to guess about a contract.